I have been told, do a blog.
I will try.
Try to post as often as I am able to and answer your comments

Monday, March 11, 2013

Dance Muse and 4 Different aspects of a Nebulous Thought, Sprinkling "marquetry"

Dance Muse and 4 Different aspects of a Nebulous Thought


Dance Muse and 4 Different aspects of a Nebulous Thought are by-products of the fusion Marquetry process used in ³ism. By that I mean, I was sad to see all those nice shavings, scrapings, sawdust wasted, so I collected them by color not really knowing what I was gona do with them, just that I already used some on The Shacks.
I just decided to use them as pigment an tried to do something more like painting but with wood pigments and texture.
Dance muse is an abstract idea of a dancing gipsy I had drawn in the past and 4 different aspects of a Nebulous Thought apart from having a silly title is what the silly title means.
Detail of Dance Muse



Both of them just out of the press

Some details of 4 Different aspects of a Nebulous Thought


Conclusion, I now keep everything and am becoming a horder







No comments:

Post a Comment