I have been told, do a blog.
I will try.
Try to post as often as I am able to and answer your comments

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Treasure box #2 - 2nd panel


I just finished cutting the second inside panel for this treasure box series #2.
This is for the inside of the lid.

Again here is the box we took our inspiration from

And the drawing for the inside of the lid


Some of the pieces are a bit small, I have a tendency to go to far… It is cut on the marquetry chevalet.

The piece by piece process require to be precise


The pieces are laid out in éclaté according to their final position

I really like those detail pictures



The 2 panels are done cutting, ready for shading in hot sand

So shading in the next episode!
PS : Answering the private message : An idea of the size of the pieces.




No comments:

Post a Comment